Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...did you miss me?

I took a blogger break.
I needed it.
You didn't miss anything big.

I have been riding a bike, swimming, working, working out, hanging out, teaching class, attending training, interviewed for a job - got my 'better luck next time' email about that job, visiting friends and family, making new friends...and feeling a little empty.

How can you fill up your life with really cool people and things and still feel empty?
I know I have more growing to do...
I feel incredibly blessed and grateful...I just don't feel satisfied.
It's not with other people.
It's within me.
I need to feed my soul.
(does that sounds stupid?)

I had some sad news last week. Two classmates from high school died. One in a house fire, the other a car accident. Their lives, cut short. What if it were my life? Am I ready? Too much to think about.

No comments: