Monday, May 30, 2011

...not tonight honey

I had grand plans of blogging today.
But, well, I didn't.
And now it's getting late.
And I promised myself I would go to bed early.

So, hmmm - a couple tidbits from this past week:

Started swimming lately.
For a triathlon.
And I can't swim well, and I don't own a bike.
I don't put my face down in the water.
I'm scared.
I don't even like dipping my head under to move from one lane to the next in the pool.
How stupid is that?

I ran a 10k today.
It felt great.
It was very hot today and we ran very early in the morning.
There was a very steep hill, and I ran up it.
My heartbeat was wayyy up and I was overheated a little.
And, I loved it.
How stupid is that?

I watched 2 movies today.
The Kings Speech and Country Strong.
I like them both.
But, I didn't put up the clean laundry.
And, I ate leftovers instead of cooking.
And, even though I've been horizontal on the couch for a big part of the day - I am still tired.
How stupid is that?

Tomorrow is the end of the month.
June is coming.
I need to read my May month of The Happiness Project.
Maybe it'll make me feel better.
Maybe I should be in bed doing that right now.
But, I sit here typing...
How stupid...oh, never mind!

Song I'm digging right now...
it's fun...
and upbeat...
and makes me sway and smile...
and try to sing, which is not in my skill set!
Hope you like it. :-)

No comments: