Monday, May 16, 2011

...vents and fits

You ever just yell?
Or throw something?
Or, just pitch a big ol' fit...?

I don't.
Maybe I should.
But, I am not convinced it would make me feel any better.
I think I would probably just laugh at myself, which - in turn, might make me feel a little bit better.
Who knows...

Instead, I internalize.
I think.
I hide emotion.
And, I keep myself busy in other ways.
So busy - that I end up crashing.
That happened this weekend.
Sunday afternoon - I was DONE...exhausted, I gave in to a nap. I turned the lights off, cranked the AC down to a frigid temp, grabbed a blanket, and got cozy. SO NICE...

But, I'm trying to figure something out.
I have once again moved from the bed to the couch.
Like, if I lay in the bed - I'll think too much and not sleep.
I could fix this, just put a TV in the bedroom. TV bores me, but it's just enough noise and visual stimulation that I don't think. Then, I'm not thinking - and I'm bored...which equals sleep! But I vowed to not put a TV in the bedroom again. Ugh.

Beach countdown is at 2 days.
I will savor it this time.
I require it.
And folks, watch out, I plan to be a big ol' bum for 4 days.
Time to recharge the batteries.
This little energizer bunny is dead....












...at least you can't say I have completely lost my sense of humor!

No comments: