Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...a little kindness goes a long way

I get burnt out.
Frazzled.
Tired.
~we all do~

But then, I hear kind words.
And, I am lifted.

See Exhibit A from a work email to me:
"we’re a much better team with your good ideas and inputs…"
This is from someone I deeply respect. :-)

Exhibit B...this is the reply I received when I shared Exhibit A with a co-worker, names are removed to protect the innocent:
"They are good words and so true.  You always bring great ideas and keep things focused.  And definitely people like **him** and you make working here good J!!  You do great work and truly make a difference. You rock sista!"
Aww, my heart is full.
Burnout adverted.
(at least for another day or two...)

Unrelated, random funny for you...
With Easter coming...thought I would share an old fav...

No comments: