Tuesday, March 8, 2011

...a whole bunch of nothing

That's what I got.
Nothing.
Nothing important anyway.
I am full of randomness.
:-)

Like - today is Tuesday.
We had a party at work to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary of continuous (24x7) operations.
A friend at work and I served the cake (s).

(I LOVE volunteering for this kind of stuff. Is that weird? It brings me joy...)
When I got back to my desk...there were freebies. I love freebies!

I bought some new shoes. Which was not in the budget. But they were hot and I thought they would offset my bad hair color (trying to draw the eye down....). Maybe I should just wear a low cut shirt and not worry about my hair. HAHAHAHA, I crack me up.

My friend AJ's daughter drew me some pretty pictures.
With mermaids.
And seahorses.
And octopusses, octopus's, octopie, ...what's the plural for octopus anyway? ;-)
(oops, those aren't octopus's - they are jellyfish. saying octopie is more fun though!)
I sent her a thank you card. :-)

...what else...
I went to the gym yesterday, by myself.
I miss my gym friend.
I hope she goes today.

And, lastly for my mixed bag of randomness....I am still reading 'Crazy Love'. I am about 1/2 through. ...I saw this at church on Sunday, it caught my eye:


(Do you see: 'Father, Son, Holy Spirit' and 'God So Loved He Gave Crazy Love' - .....wow, I love it!)

Happy Tuesday night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you too! I went last night and did cardio and worked upper body. I was in and out of there fast. We will have to work on speeding up our workouts. <> :)