Saturday, August 13, 2011

...the company we keep

Yes, Nancy is here:
I love her.
I love the frame that was $9.99 at Michael's.
It still really really cracks me up!

So, the name Nancy means 'full of grace'.
Nancy above...does she look full of grace? I can't really decide.

I don't know that many Nancy's personally. In fact, just a few. And then there are all those Nancy's that people have told me 'oh, my grandmother's name is Nancy'. Great. I have an old lady name.

But, famous Nancy's, here's a short list:
  • Nancy Reagan (there were many pics of her, but this one made me smile. oh-la-la): 

  •  Nancy Kerrigan (graceful, yes!)

  • Nancy Drew (smart girl...)

  • Nancy Oleson (Little House on the Prairie. What a manipulative brat!)

  • Nancy Thompson (Nightmare on Elm Street - she was a survivor):

  • Nancy Sinatra (Sassy!)


Speaking of Sinatra...


Anyway, throw that one bad apple out (Oleson) and my name is pretty darn cool.
I keep good company!
And I see a little bit of each one of them, in me.
Even "One Night With Nancy" Nancy...
:-)

Happy weekend.
Nancy

No comments: