Tuesday, August 30, 2011

...sick girl

So much has happened in the past week.
The first disciple class.
Volunteering at a triathlon.
A funeral.
A birthday dinner with friends.
A visit with my sister and her littles.
Planning a family reunion.

But, today...

I am sick. :-(
It rarely happens to me.
But, when it does - it throws me for a loop.
I'm not the 'lay down and rest' type.

I'm a pitiful sight.
...on the couch
...tissue box within reach
...tissues scattered

I decided to share some pretty things that make me happy...
Pretty posters:





Soon I am going on vacation.
To Cancun.
I am ready!
Here's where I will be:

The Royal in Cancun All Inclusive Spa & Resort, Cancun, Mexico, Pool

The Royal in Cancun All Inclusive Spa & Resort, Cancun, Mexico, Property Amenity

The Royal in Cancun All Inclusive Spa & Resort, Cancun, Mexico, Beach

The Royal in Cancun All Inclusive Spa & Resort, Cancun, Mexico, Exterior

The Royal in Cancun All Inclusive Spa & Resort, Cancun, Mexico, Restaurant

Sun, fun, water, rest...
Another margarita?
Yes please!

Today, I feel yucky.
Tomorrow I will feel better.
And, I will appreciate it more...

No comments: