Monday, April 4, 2011

...blogger blues

Guess who has the BLUES?
Not the real blues...not the 'down on life' blues.
I have the blogger blues.
The kind where I have had brain block.
Nothing clever comes to mind when it comes to the blog.
...and, well, I've been busy.

Nothing really big to report.
Lots of running around.
Lots of running.
I was sick on Saturday - which was no fun.
I enjoyed church this week.
I have been looking at houses to buy, nothing really has grabbed me yet.
My last week of Dave Ramsey is this week (I volunteered for the next session, starting in May.)
Work is going well.
It's storming right now...the door to the screen porch is open. That's pretty nice.
I am watching Grey's Anatomy ~now addicted~
I plan on having soup for dinner.
...see, I got a whole bunch of nothing...
...there is a mental block...

It's April now....I will:
  • Read 'The Happiness Project' for this month
  • Go car camping!
  • Run a 1/2 marathon!
  • Start swimming...I committed to a triatholon! (scared: horrible swimmer!...)
  • Work hard at work
  • Go to Church
  • ooooh, I am going to be a coach at Dale Carnegie "Effective Communications and Human Relations " class. THAT should be good for a blog post or two. ;-)
  • what else....
  • I might go see a musical with a friend.
  • ugh, I have a doctor appointment, guess who has high cholesterol? :-(
That's enough, April looks like it is already gone.
Then, it'll be May and May = Annual Beach Trip with the girls!

Let me leave you with a cool song...still digging on the Christian music, sooo uplifting!


...signing off, soup time...

No comments: