Friday, January 14, 2011

...back in the saddle

I took a long (almost a year break) from blogland.
Do I really have some important reason to come back?
Heck no!
I just miss it.
I read other folks blogs - and really enjoy it.
And, I know that writing things out - although no one may not read it - is therapeutic.
I could probably use some therapy.
No, I'm not nutso.
If you couldn't use some therapy - I'm calling BS on you.

So what is my plan for this blog?
NOTHING.
I am okay with that...in every other part of my life I always have a plan. I need to give up that method of thought. You simply can't plan for how things will turn out.

So, here goes a new project for a new Nancy...a new blog. I hope you enjoy. I hope you read. But, if you don't - it's okay. It's really not about you, this is for me. Sorry friends, this time - it is about me!
:-)
love, hugs, and all that jazz...nancy

PS - if you happen by here, leave me some love!

No comments: