Saturday, January 22, 2011

...lifted up

I have GREAT friends.
When I shared the last blog entry with a friend, here was his response:

Let me share with you this thought...it is God's grace that makes you what you are. Your compassion, your willingness to serve, your friendship, your selflessness are a testimony to the way God's grace has been and is working in your life. Be encouraged friend...God is doing great things through you.

How special are those words?
The encouragement of people you respect and look up to, are often times the key to lift you up.

This is making me consider, who can I lift up? Whose day can I brighten...just by my words?
We each have such power, just by our language.

I am ready for a day like this....doesn't that look amazing?



hugs and love... Nancy

No comments: