Sunday, February 27, 2011

...gypsy girl

I have moved a lot...in the past 10yrs.
starting in 2001:
  • to an apartment
  • apartment to house
  • house to apartment
  • apartment to ..well, homeless for a bit (thanks to two diff friends for putting me up!)
  • homeless to house
  • house to apartment
I am tired.
My last move, back in June.
But...today, I had to go back to that last house and finish picking up my stuff...
Tough day.
But, I'm okay.

I do, however, feel like a gypsy.
I am considering buying something fitting of a gypsy.
Is it some super cute and colorful garb?
Or, a bunch of gemstone rings?
Ooooh, or some gold coin belt?
...or some of those finger symbols...those are awesome!

Nah - what I need is a stable residence.
I need to buy a gypsy wagon!
I could pull it all over town...and stay somewhere new all the time.
...and NEVER have to really move my stuff!
I like this plan.
(it's like an old school Cousin Eddie!)



Friends, I could have a painting party to decorate my wagon.
And, maybe I'll get some horses to pull it - I can't roll with a minivan like that one in the above picture (not my style).

Anyways - I am on a music kick lately. So I googled 'gypsy song'...
I don't like Shakira - but she screams gypsy...and well, this video is super sexy.
Makes me wonder if all gypsies end up with hotties?
hmmm....
Enjoy the show...
(where do they sell that black mesh material?)
:-)

No comments: