Tuesday, February 1, 2011

...because i need balance

Things I am NOT grateful for (no particular order):
:-)
(if you know me, you know this list is not easy...)

  • Stupid people
  • Folks who drive the wrong way in the parking lot
  • Calories and fat grams
  • Never knowing where I stand with someone
  • Lack of sleep
  • Never measuring up to my own standards
  • Rain and wind - it was a bad weather day in Alabama
  • Not being able to accomplish all I need to accomplish in 1 day
  • Lack of funds...why can't I be a princess?
  • Scary health situations of loved ones
  • People who judge
  • Celery
  • Pressure at work
  • Mundane tasks
  • An empty bottle of wine....just sayin'
  • Friends who are sick right now :-(
  • Shoes that hurt, but are cute...
  • The check engine light on my car
  • Lack of....well, I don't know - lack of 'not knowing'...
BUT, the number 1 thing I neglected to be grateful for in the last post:
The love, guidance, strength, wisdom, honor, and salvation found through Jesus Christ!

All those things in the above list, are bearable because I know that I have the one and only behind me. Big love! Bigger than imaginable! And, all things are possible (even dealing with those stupid people....and painful shoes...but I draw the line at eating celery...)

Wow, it's February. Already? sigh....
Ground Hog's Day is tomorrow...more winter? ready for spring?
Either way, I won't complain!  (NOT in my control so why worry about it?).

hugs, love, and g'night!
nancy

No comments: