Wednesday, July 13, 2011

...just stop and ask for directions

I am stubborn.
I like things my way.
Because, in this brain, it's the right way!
I get aggravated when things aren't going the way I want.
Or the way I had in mind.
I am working on this...
Sometimes I fret over if I am making the right decisions.
Maybe if it was more like this, I could cope better:



Instead, I see this:



Need.Trust.
Need.Faith.

This is a favorite:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

What a beautiful promise!

Words that strike me:
  • DECLARE: to make known or state clearly, especially in explicit terms, to announce officially, proclaim.
  • PROSPER: to be successful or fortunate; thrive; flourish.
  • HOPE: to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence, to believe, or trust
  • FUTURE: time that is to be or come, something that will exist or happen in time
:-)

This isn't necessarily fitting, but I like it. Hope you do to!

No comments: