Wednesday, July 27, 2011

...randomness

Be prepared, I am scatter brained today!

My "Nancy" poster made me do a quick search on posters.com.
I'm in love.
Not to Be Invisible Premium PosterLove and Passion Premium Poster
Every Day's a Do Over Premium Poster
I also found a song that goes along with my 'Body of Christ' post.
Love it, big time...

Work is not easy this week.
Lots of meetings and folks are here from out of town.
Getting pulled in many directions is not fun.
It hurts (at least, makes my head hurt).
I'm sort of a (self-proclaimed) go-to girl. I don't know all that much, but I know lots of people. Folks approach me with lots of questions. I like helping! But, I get tired.


I did help a German man with an important question 'of a personal matter' he whispered.
"Where can I buy eye makeup remover from Clinque?"
...I told him that I don't wear makeup - that I am naturally beautiful.
He smiled.
He went on to explain it was not for him.
Really? Cute.
I directed him to the mall, and another shopping center.
So glad I could do something useful today! ;-)

I am in a 5k this Saturday.
I have a goal - break 30 minutes.
Wish me luck!
(I am only writing here in blogland so that when I am running Saturday and I want to slow down - I'll remember I blogged it. That makes it more real for me, for some reason.)

There are other things swimming in my head, but I'll stop here.
If you read this post...you are either really bored or you like me.
Sorry for the randomness...
:-)
~N

1 comment:

M@ said...

I must like you! I will be watching so you better break 30.